The Terranort Report
NOT A SPOILER FRIENDLY BLOG.
A short TWEWY-centric comic set in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. I started drawing it as an outlet for all my ~~feels~~ after Sora and Riku started running into our favourite Shibuya cast, without a specific ending in head… and then it got out of hand.
There aren’t really spoilers for KH:3D - but knowing the basic concept would help you understand the story better. Also, apologies for the wonky perspective and colours - but Traverse Town without all the twinkling streetlights wouldn’t be Traverse Town at all!
This artwork is gorgeous! And how it connects to TWEWY…and I actually teared up because that was beautiful. I…need to finish KH3D so I can play TWEWY over again like I tend to do every few months.
This makes me miss playing TWEWY… I just played it two months ago.
This is astounding.
Another dual mix! Gang remix of Twister, and the KH3D version of Twister.
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?kopfo6930oujsyt
Who makes these? I am in love with you.
Update: Registration closing date changed to the 10th of June because of various reasons
Registration for the Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance North American release is now open until the 10th of June GTM +01:00.
To make a registration please read the information below
Website: (not necessary if you don’t want to)
2. After the registration is closed E-mails will be sent out with information (such as deadline and what day you’ll receive).
3. The fanart must contain a Kingdom Hearts characters, it can also be a group picture with other character (TWEWY, Disney, Final Fantasy etc.)
4. It must be mentioned how many days left until the official release (for example: ‘13 days left until it’s released’, it can also be something creative like ‘4 days until the darkness fades away)
5. No spoilers please! Thanks.
6. The fanart cannot be submitted on any other websites until the countdown is over.
We are also looking for back-up artists in case someone can’t submit their art by the given deadline!
PLEASE NOTIFY US PER ASK BOX OR EMAIL IF THERE IG GOING TO BE ANY QUESTION/PROBLEM
If you don’t feel like participating, you can help us to spread the words to other people who may be interested in it. Thank!
Riku holding the Skull Noise Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.
We had to wait a while for a TWEWY Keyblade, but I’m satisfied with the results. You obtain this Keyblade after beating Traverse Town, so you don’t have to wait long…but that does mean it will quickly pale in comparison to other Keyblades stat-wise. I hate it when the coolest Keyblades aren’t the strongest…